Aquence® Co-Cure Process
Henkel's Aquence® Co-Cure is the revolutionary, environmentally responsible coating process that greatly simplifies paint shop operations. The process layers Aquence® 900-series of coatins with a liquid or powder topcoat and or adhesive and "co-cures" them together in a single oven.
Aquence® Co-Cure Customer Benefits:
- Up to 40% reduction in floor space
- Improved inside-out corrosion
- No heavy metals/ no sludge/ very low VOCs
- No HAPs or heavy metals
- Lower energy consumption
- Increased process flexibility
- Automotive Chassis and Frame
- Agriculture and Construction Equipment
- Commercial and Specialty Vehicles
- Alternative Energy Structures
Never has sustainability, productivity and profitability coexisted so happily then with the revolutionary Aquence® Co-Cure process. This two-coat process saves energy and costs by layering Aquence® coating with a topcoat and or adhesive and co-curing them together in a single oven.