A global innovator
Henkel is a global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of adhesives for nonwoven applications. We bring a host of new developments and advantages to your business to improve both your products and processes:
- Cool Technology
- Adhesives for thinner, more flexible substrates
- Adhesives for the wide range of elastic materials
- Global pilot coating capabilities
- Unique delivery options
Henkel products can be found in every step of the production process, from nonwoven production to product converting and the packaging of several disposable hygiene finished goods:
- Baby Care – Baby diapers, training pants, disposable pants and wipes
- Feminine Care – Sanitary napkins, panty liners, maxi and mini pads, nursing pads and post partum pads
- Adult Incontinence – Protective underwear, bed pads, bladder control pads
- Household applications – Meat and poultry pads, cleaning products, pet care
Brands you can trust
Our DISPOMELT COOL low application temperature adhesive has proven application temperatures of below 100ºC. This technology has provided process efficiencies and application benefits to customers around the world.
Our proven range of DISPOMELT and DISPOFIX adhesives is constantly being augmented with new formulations to provide customers with trouble-free production and the final end product with optimum performance.
Converters can take advantage of Henkel's innovative product development programs resulting in COOL-MELT ULTRA low temperature hotmelts and the 3D Hot Melt Transfer system.
Not just a supplier – a partner
We have a performance adhesive for any disposable hygiene application. If you are looking for ways to improve your nonwovens products and processing, the experienced people at Henkel are looking forward to working with you.