Henkel is backed by a broad range of trusted brands and innovative Technologies. Henkel provides the expertise and resources for each step of the aircraft life cycle and aftermarket. One of our solution successes are Hysol® out-of-autoclave bonding films.
Composite Solutions - Hysol® EA 9845 SF - The Future of Composite Surfacing Films
Hysol® EA 9845 offers:
- High surface quality (low flow)
- Good paint adhesion without sanding
- Available in lightning strike configurations
- Low aerial weight 0.02 psf (98g/m2)
- Long out time >45 days
- Cures at 350 ºF/177ºC
- Lowers composite part finishing cost
- Provides durable high quality paintable surface
- Product flexibility 30% weight saving
- Shop flexibility
Hysol® EA 9695 Composite Bonding Film for Repair
Hysol® EA 9695 offers:
- Excellent environmental resistance
- X- ray opaque
- Good pre- and post- bond moisture resistance
- Low flow
- Allows 250°F / 121°C cure
- Co- cure with composites
- Long out- time facilitates shop floor usage and repair applications
- Approved by CACRC to AMS 3970
Benzoxazine Resins 99110
Henkel Benzoxazine Resin 99110 is a liquid infusion resin with: high temperature performance (hot/wet), low flammability properties, easy processing by RTM and VARTM, ambient shipping and storage, approved for air shipment, lower cure shrinkage and heat release. Lower processing costs compared to bismaleimide resins.
Hysol® EA 9895™ Wet Peel Ply and Hysol® EA 9896™ Wet Peel Ply
Pre-impregnated, polyester peel ply product supplied in film form. Specially designed resin system capable of curing at 350°F/177°C. Compatible with state-of-the-art composite prepreg resin systems. Provides minimal residual peel ply fibers at the bond surface aftercuring and removal.
Pre-impregnated, nylon peel ply product supplied in film form. Specially designed resin system capable of curing at 250°F/121°C. Compatible with state-of-the-art composite prepreg resin systems. Provides minimal residual peel ply fibers at the bond surface after curing and removal.
Flyer Hysol 9896 WPP