United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
Applications Engineer TCS Center Lab Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- APC TCS Center Lab Manager
- Executes NAFTA APC technical direction based on customer/market needs
- Plays lead role at TCS Lab Center delivering technical Lab capabities demonstrating strong value throug our lab equipment and analitical TCS lab
- Lead projects for the priorities set by the market segments
- Leader in skill and career development of TCS Center Lab members
- Travel Required (20 – 50%).
- Deep Dive Chemistry incl. Raw Materials Food Safety in Detail if applicable, NIAS, Regulatory, etc.
- Deep Market Knowledge e.g. Competitor Database, Substrates, Machines, Inks
- Practical Training per Technology / detailed Trouble Shooting – Service Center
- Portfolio in Detail
- Training Skills advanced – Customers / Sales; active contribution Academy
- Customer Demonstration – Internal & External
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.