Menu
Search

Sales Coordinator - Contract

HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?

At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.

Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.

YOUR ROLE

  • To focus on sales support for the Philippines Business (70%) and the other regions (30%)
  • To attend to price request and quotes
  • Checking of material info in SAP
  • Manage new price registration or renewal with internal stakeholders
  • Tracking of sample request and following up with sales team
  • Monitoring of month end order shipment plan
  • Consolidating monthly POS and demand forecast for distributor for SEA
  • Checking of available inventory and filing expedite request
  • Monitor monthly sample request status and inventory
  • Troubleshooting of pricing issues in eShop or SAP
  • Submission of Proweb, purchase request and tracking of invoice payment
  • Participate in special projects need for Finance, Distribution and others

YOUR SKILLS

  • Possess at least 2-3 years relevant work experience
  • Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel
  • Excellent communication skill via phone and email
  • Good time management
  • Experience in SAP a plus 
JOB ID: req8378
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: recruitment.apac@henkel.com
Standard_Brandbar_1460x142
 
 
  •  

Views:

Henkel’s application process

Learn all you need to know about your application at Henkel.

2:02 min.

904400