China, Suzhou - Wangdun, China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
Key Account Manager
1. To grow business by executing on key account strategies, and drive excellence in sales execution with defined key account.
2. Be responsible for revenue targets (top line and profit goals) as well as overall customer satisfaction.
3. To Work with cross functional Henkel team(s) regarding account strategy, team member responsibilities and expectations.
4. To drive execution of key priorities and ACE sales opportunities.
5. Continuously maintain, elevate, broaden and strengthen Henkel’s key relationships at the account.
1. Bachelor's degree or above.
2. Major in Engineering or Chemical is preferred.
3. 5-10 years related working experience.
4. Project management skill.