Japan, Yokohama, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Primary focus on SHE management of Isogo site in coordination of Japan Country SHE activities together with Regional and Sub regional SHE management team.
- Take responsibility to facilitate SHE Committees both whole site and AE operation as representation of Isogo site SHE to monitor and continuously improve SHE performance
- To ensure legal compliance and Henkel SHE standard compliance of Isogo.
- Efficient implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the management system and processes to avoid occurrence or recurrence of any nonconformities
- Plan, organize and implement annual SHE masters plan, SHE audits and external audit (3PM/3PL/Transporter/Waste Disposal Contractor) schedule, address and monitor corrective and preventive action plan.
- Support and lead risk assessment programs in the site and conduct SHE and external audit to identify gaps for continuous improvement for the site
- Education Qualification: Bachelor’s or above
- Should be B.S. in Chemistry or other relevant scientific discipline
- Should have practical knowledge of ISO/OHSAS management system, Adhesives Processes/SHE Programs, Corporate Standards, Compliance and Henkel Emergency Management Process
- Should have 3-5 years of experience in Safety, Environment, Chemistry, or Engineering
- Must be in Japan
- Must have proper working VISA for Japan
- JLPT N1 or fluency to conduct business in Japanese (Reading & Writing) is a must