Italy, Milano, Beauty Care
Marketing Manager for JOICO division
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
JOICO is a globally represented professional haircare brand, loved by many stylists around the world. In Italy, JOICO has just changed its market supply model. We are now building a local Italian team that will be responsible for growing the business and brand recognition in Italy. The team will closely cooperate with a network of sub-distributors locally, and internationally with the JOICO EMEA headquarters in the Netherlands.
Within the new team, the Marketing Manager/Specialist has a key role in creating brand relevance and visibility. We are looking for a candidate with a proven marketing/business building track-record, ideally in the professional hair care or beauty industry. Our new colleague should be willing to go the extra mile, not be afraid of pioneering activities and establishing work streams. She or he should love working in this dynamic industry.
- In cooperation with the Marketing Director EMEA and Business Development Manager Italy develop a marketing strategy (channels/pricing/promotional approach) for Italy;
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects, monitor their success and report results to the Italian team and European management;
- Manage product launches including the briefing of the Italian Sales & Education team and external partners (network of distributor partners in Italy);
- Be responsible for the product portfolio management in Italy (relevance checks of new products, forecasting, inventory availability, sell-through and or phase out, ensure regulatory compliance of products); Close cooperation with supply chain colleagues, a good understanding of SAP features and restrictions as well as close networking with international counterparts (synergy effects) is required. Additionally, the job holder is responsible for organizing Italian translations for product artwork;
- Develop and implement regular promotions to create ongoing market interest and evaluate performance;
- Lead & manage all initiatives related to support material generation (collaterals, gifts and professional tools) adapt European material where necessary and creating additional tools when needed. This includes the development (or approval) of a limited number of individual salon-specific materials for VIP clients.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics (specialization Marketing) or Marketing/Communication with good understanding of business requirements
- Ideally, 7 years job experience in the hair or beauty industry (B2B)
- Project management skills with the ability to work with different levels, departments and nationalities in the organization.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Team player but capable to work independently
- Hands on and capable of working under time pressure and with good time management
- Analytically skilled and pro-active, yet creative and at the same time diligent in execution
- Brand minded (values & visual representation of the brands)
- Next to Italian, very good English (verbal and in writing) is mandatory
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs, Acrobat Professional and preferably also SAP (not mandatory