IDN, Jakarta Raya, Adhesive Technologies
Product Line Manager APAC Packaging Adhesives
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Manage the product line lifecycle strategy across the Packaging steering unit with a focus on the key dimension of the APP SBUL2 strategies.
- Manage the Packaging Adhesives business raw material Management of Change portfolio for alternate sourcing programs in APAC.
- Facilitate introduction of New Products developed through our Innovation Teams key development programs.Coordinate all tasks related to set-up within our organization and systems.
- Drive programs to reduce product costs (raw material, operating, freight & warehousing, complexity reduction, reformulations) and to establish and attain target processing cost through collaboration with Purchasing, Operations, Supply Chain, PD, and the Packaging SBU, driving for optimum profitability for APAC product lines.
- To coordinate and manage for the Packaging SBU any adjustments to the operations network and/or tollers.
- Drive customer satisfaction for the product line through interaction with Quality/Customer Satisfaction, PD, Operations and the Packaging SBU and participate on any quality review teams.
- Manage security of raw material supply and allocation of raw materials, as well participate in the monitoring and management of product margins (raws relative to pricing action) through collaboration with Purchasing, PD, Operations, Pricing Management, and the Packaging SBU.
- Ultimate responsibility for product line maintenance and cost stewardship across the Packaging Adhesives business APAC.
- Interact with the Packaging Adhesives Leadership Team, Market Strategy Managers, PD/PO, Operations, Quality/Customer Satisfaction, Pricing Management, and Supply Chain Managers in APAC.Ensure PLM activities are well aligned with business objectives within the region.
- Operate within the guidelines and policies established by the Leadership Team for Packaging Adhesives APAC.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical, science, engineering or any related field.
- MBA is desirable
- At least 8 years working experience in related field. 3+ years Product Development or Technical Customer Service experience in the product line with knowledge of Hot Melt, Water based, and Polyurethane technologies is preferable
- 2+ years commercial experience in target markets for the product line desirable.
- Ability to prioritize/organize work load.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to lead and influence to accomplish objectives through others.
- Proficient with Henkel SAP and Data Warehouse systems
- Experienced with excel and data analytic tools such as Power BI, Tableau