China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Individual contributors to carry out PD work independently for Asia Pacific and Global projects including the new products development, experimental program establishment, problem solving and new test methods creation etc
- Fully understand customer requirements through voice of customer
- Develop new product and complete the development project according to the plan, with smooth transfer to manufacturing and commercialization via Marketing
- Communication effectively with regional and global relevant groups within Henkel
- Short travel to plant and customer as necessary
- Follow Henkel SHE regulations and rules
- Education Qualification: PhD or Master or bachelor in Polymer, Material science or Chemistry
- Experience in Hotmelt related. Hotmelt adhesive is preferred
- Good communication and collaboration
- English good for speaking/writing