France, Villefranche-sur-Saône, France, Serris, CHE, Sempach Station, Adhesive Technologies
Sales Engineer & Business Development Manager - France/Switzerland - Adhesive Technologies H/F
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- As a member of the European Sales Team you will report to the Head of Sales Europe and manage existing accounts in Switzerland and France as well as drive future growth.
- Actively develop new adhesive business for e.g. glulam, CLT and finger jointed lumber production lines in the given territory (focus on France)
- Maintain smooth operations of existing business in France and Switzerland
- Increase market penetration and be active in local industry associations
- Supervise and manage productionline ramp-ups at new customers incl. on-site training
- Technical sales consultancy towards our customers for all adhesive related questions
- Prospecting for new growth opportunities in timber construction
- Assure that KPI´s as volume growth, turnover and profitability are achieved for the respective region
- Bachelor or master degree – preferably in engineering or other technical degree
- Min. 2 years of professional experience in technical sales, ideally related to wood industry, construction or machinery supply (OEM)
- High willingness to travel
- Self-motivated and sales driven
- Ability to develop long term, trust-based relationships to customers, OEMs and other relevant stakeholders
- Ideally strong network in the wood and/or construction industry
- Integrative personality with entrepreneurial flair and interest in complex projects
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to conduct business in French, German and English is a must
- Driving license
Starting date: As soon as possible
Location: France or Switzerland