Germany, Hamburg, Beauty Care
Manager Business Development Sexy Hair & Pravana (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Manage and expand the distributor network of Sexy Hair and PRAVANA throughout the EMEA region by selecting, defining, managing, and calibrating distributors
- Provide – together with the Marketing and Education responsible – distributor specific programs needed to assist and grow the market with the distributor principals and their team
- Implement annual plans by brand (covering sales, marketing and education) for the specific distributors and their markets
- Motivate, inform and educate distributor and its staff on new product introductions and/or promotional activities with assistance of the brand teams
- Responsible to provide monthly internal and external management reports and reviews on customer and territory progress against defined goals and business metrics
- Manage distributor order flows with Supply Chain team, payments and forecasting.
Report on sell-ins, sell-outs and effectiveness of market strategies
- University degree in commercial economics or sales
- Minimum of 5 years international experience in a B2B environment, preferably in the professional hair care industry or a related industry such as cosmetics or fashion
- Excellent strategic and analytical abilities
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to present and influence at all levels
- Good time management skills and able to prioritize and multi-task
- Willingness to travel around 50% of the time
- Fluent in English, additional languages are beneficial