United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Adhesive Technologies
Technical Sales Packaging and Labelling - North (Manchester)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join as a Technical Sales Specialist reporting into the Country Sales Manager UK & Ireland, Packaging and Labelling. You will be responsible for all sales activities related to customers within Scotland and the North of England.
- Drive growth of profitable sales within the APC P&L market in the UK through a combination of new business acquisition and growth at existing accounts within the territory.
- Collaborate with both local and regional APC P&L management to ensure key programmes and objectives are aligned and execution is optimised, whilst providing concise and regular progress reports.
- Deliver key strategic initiatives as these apply to the global APC P&L business and ensure optimum level of prospect and existing customer development is achieved.
- Develop and deliver value added concepts and solutions to the territory customer base, in close consultation with local and regional Technical Customer Service (TCS) by a process of regular audit and reporting to demonstrate ongoing value addition of Henkel programmes at our customers
- Establish and maintain a strong pipeline of new business opportunities utilising designated Henkel tools
- Ensure that the systems are kept up to date and all relevant information is captured in a timely manner
- Collate reports and analysis as required or as requested by APC P&L Management
- Demonstrable experience gained from Consumer Packaging within the Food and Beverage Industry
- Technical expertise in adhesives and application technologies
- Exceptional negotiation and technical solution-based sales expertise
- Degree educated or equivalent ideally within an Engineering or Chemistry based subject
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational and communication skills
- Valid drivers’ license and the flexibility to travel
Henkel embraces and supports flexible working and we are therefore open to consider any specific requests. Please talk to us during the interview process so we fully understand your needs.