China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
JR Market & Customers Activation Manager (Greater China)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Responsible for managing internal and external communications for AEE China to ensure the SBU's strategies are well-aligned, well-translated and implemented
- Drive external communications
- Manage public relations & communications
- Write business contents
- Responsible for cross-function communications/project
- Involve digital topics
- Fluent Business English (oral and writing), preferably overseas education background with bachelor’s degree
- Should have 3-5 years of working experience
- Good interpersonal skills with proactive attitude for cross-functional communication
- Fast learn ability and passion for electronics industry
- High interest for business contents writing
- Willing for business travel on regular basis
- Long term career ambition in market communications area