United States, Delaware, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Mixer Operator - 2nd Shift
Excellent benefits including Day One Medical, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation, Bonus Opportunities and much more!
Rates from $18.50/hour plus a $0.50 Shift Premium!
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Manufactures finished products.
- Control and monitors processes.
- Packages finished products.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of product nonconformity.
- Identify and record any product quality problems.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Verify the implementation of solutions.
- Generate product labels.
- Control further processing and delivery of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected (have authority to stop production, if necessary, to correct quality problems).
- Repackage Raw Materials and finished products.
- Actively participates in plant safety teams and improvements. Supports Delaware CBS (Culture Based Safety)
- High school diploma or GED
- Chemical handling experience preferred or minimum of 2 years related manufacturing experience
- Strong commitment to safety systems and OSHA required standards
- Flexibility to work overtime, extended shifts and/or other shifts on occasion
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
This position is eligible for a $1000 Sign-On Bonus, payable in two installments. The first $500 will be paid after 30 days of employment, with the second $500 paid after 90 days of employment.