United States, Culver City, CA, Beauty Care
Senior Marketing Manager - Authentic Beauty Concept
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, and conscious beauty driven marketer to join Authentic Beauty Concepts marketing team. The Senior Marketing Manager will lead the strategy, creation, and execution of marketing campaigns across all channels (web/ecomm/store/field), while leveraging our mindful & sustainable approach to hair. This role requires strong alignment with the Global Product Development, Social Media, Key Account and Graphic Design teams. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this is a key role on a fast growing & sustainably driven brand.
- Ideate & lead GTM strategies & calendarization for each new product launch / legacy product campaigns, with the goal of increasing brand awareness and driving trial
- A strong storyteller & copywriter able to bring to life the brand attitude through its key pillars
- Ideate and execute all assets & merchandising, ensuring consistent look and feel across channels while aligning with both internal & corporate stakeholders
- Collaborate with global innovation team to transfer CI & Aesthetic to the US market in a relevant and impactful way, while protecting global brand equity Strong leader with ability to convince and motivate team as well as other stakeholders
- Help ideate & execute impactful and diverse photo shoot campaigns, in close partnership with Content Production team
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field, MBA or Master in relevant field a plus
- 5+ years of experience in marketing for beauty, ideally hair but other fields considered. Experience in professional beauty a plus
- Experience with beauty marketing go-to-market campaign creation • Highly agile & resilient, able to lead others through complexity
- Works well with others without direct oversite – able to align with Global Product Development, Graphic Design, Social Media, Education, and Content Production teams
- Uses data to analyze results and not afraid to test ideas in market
- Superior presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated success in creating cohesive and attention-grabbing marketing stories in multiple channels (Digital, Print, Stores)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.