Germany, Hamburg, Beauty Care
Marketing Manager EMEA JOICO (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel Beauty Care Professional has a very strong global track record in the professional haircare industry.
JOICO – a globally represented professional haircare brand, loved by many stylists around the world – is one of the strong portfolio brands; It offers the full spectrum of all product categories. In EMEA JOICO is distributed through a network of distributors which is stirred by the EMEA headquarter division (Business Expansion Unit for American Brands).
Currently, we are looking for a Marketing Manager JOICO Haircolor EMEA, who has the key role of creating color brand relevance and visibility and manage the EMEA product portfolio. We are looking for a candidate with a proven marketing track-record in the professional hair care or beauty industry. Our new colleague should be willing to go the extra mile and bring the love for working in this dynamic industry.
- In cooperation with the Head of Marketing JOICO EMEA develop a marketing strategy for JOICO Haircolor
- Develop and implement marketing plans, projects and promotional activities
- Act as the EMEA color expert partner for our US based NPI and brand team and guide European color testing
- Manage product launches
- Be responsible for the product portfolio management in EMEA
- Lead & manage all initiatives related to support material generation
- Maintain a close relationship with Education colleagues to support with developing color trainings (online/offline) and other initiatives
- Closely cooperate with the EMEA Communications team
- Sustain client relationships and conduct market research
- Provide an annual Marketing budget proposal and monitor spend within approved budget frames throughout the year
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics (specialization Marketing) or Marketing/Communication with good understanding of business requirements
- 5 years job experience in the hair or beauty industry (B2B)
- Project management skills with the ability to work with different levels, departments and nationalities in the organization
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Team player with the ability to manage complexity in the working environment
- Hands on and capable of working under time pressure and with good time management
- Analytically skilled and pro-active, yet creative and at the same time diligent in execution
- Brand minded (values & visual representation of the brands)
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs, Acrobat Professional and preferably also SAP
- Very good English language skills are mandatory