United States, St. Louis, MO, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Working with cross-functional teams, delivering engineering support for capital investment projects throughout the entire project life cycle (from feasibility analysis to the vertical start-up)
- Ensuring all assets and processes around are well designed and fit the business purpose through applying new technologies, multifunctional design reviews and Henkel Standards.
- Supporting Value Stream Engineering Design (VSED) studies ensure that the design is ensuring a low capital and operational cost, highly efficient and flexible operation.
- Coordinating and interacting with suppliers/consultants and internal organization for installation, commissioning, and qualification/validation activities
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost
- Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional support and advice
- Strives for improvements and efficiencies in Engineering area
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical development and trends in the field of expertise
- BS/BA degree with preference for Chemical Engineering or related field with work experience that demonstrates technical skills, job knowledge, and personal characteristics listed in this position description.
- Basic knowledge of Chemistry, experience in Sulfonation chemistry a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in process engineering/project management/technology management in a manufacturing environment preferably in Chemical Processes
- Strong project management skills (including time, budget, quality processes and tools)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.