China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Integrated Business Solutions
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Prepare required payment supporting documents for oversea payments according to foreign currency exchange policy
- China IC overdue analysis and follow up, closing coordination
- Coordinate for CS billings charge out and follow up
- Regulation compliance eg. VAT reconciliation, WHT filing, external audit support
- IC contracts management
- Bridge communication between other SSC and local stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Should have 1-3 years of experience
- Preferred language: English (Good)