China, Suzhou - Wangdun, Adhesive Technologies
Territory Account Engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Lead Suzhou/Kunshan GM territory to achieve the yearly target
- Combine our sale team and distributor to provide the professional service/solution to our customer
- Develop the competency of our sale team
- Execute the Golden sale model to enlarge the territory coverage and customer penetration
- Discover more opportunities during the daily work
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or above
- Should have 0-1 year of experience in Chemical Engineering
- Preferred language: Chinese (Excellent) English (Fluent)