South Korea, Gangnam, Laundry & Home Care
Laundry & Home Care eCommerce Team Leader
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Report to Head of Digital Channel for e-Commerce and TV channel
- Develop annual e-Commerce channel strategies and plans in line with business objectives
- Ensure to implement plans and promotional activities and keenly monitor and evaluate progress
- Lead e-Commerce team to drive traffic to accelerate e-Commerce sales and revenue via effective e-communication including banner & SEO and promotions
- Lead to develop monthly promotion calendar including advertisement & promotion across channels like social, open, home shopping mall etc.
- Ensure to stabilize retail selling price by close monitoring of price with proactive actions
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify business opportunities for growth
- Conduct extensive online research with holistic business understanding and sales & marketing strategies and key retailers
- Build trust and foster relationship with key retailers and e-distributors
- Work in close cooperation with other sales channels, trade marketing and global e-commerce team to ensure the collaboration to reach the targeted business results
- Actively participate internal meetings and prepare required materials in advance
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum of ten years work experience in online/offline sales or Trade Marketing of FMCG is mandatory
- Minimum of three years people management experiences is required
- Excellent communication skills in English is preferred