China, Shanghai, Integrated Business Solutions
Specialist - Technical Information Service
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Support Adhesives business in Greater China, Korea as well as other countries in APAC
- First line of contact for Henkel ACM customers (Adhesives, Surface Treatment& Equipment)
- Respond to customer inquiries: contact channel including phone, email and web chat
- Collect and share customer feedback
- Participate in relevant technical trainings
- Identify potential sales leads and involve corresponding sales representative follow up
- Share knowledge both locally and globally
- Other document works
- Act as ambassadors of Henkel
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Should have 1-3 years of experience in Chemistry/Mechanics industry
- Preferred Language: English (Good) Mandarin (Excellent)