United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
AP NA Sales Controller
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Execution of end-to-end controlling activities related to Sales in AP NA, mainly in the areas of Sales incentives, 3rd party rep commissions, royalties, discounts & allowances, customer master data
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA, CPA, CFA, CMA preferred
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Finance / Controlling
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills
- Excellent/ advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, along with proficient skills with other Microsoft Applications
- Strong data driven mindset, ability to work with large amounts of data
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deliverables in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to interact with management
- Ability to form and maintain effective working relationships will all levels and various functions of the organization
- Demonstrate leadership skills and ability to develop into leadership role
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.