United States, Richmond, MO, Adhesive Technologies
Extruder Operator, 2nd shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- What we offer Day One Medical Eligibility, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K, Paid Vacations and much more!
- Verify the part, Process Order (P.O.) packaging instruction information, Obtain and verify labels, packets, dies and supplies, assemble boxes for packaging including labeling of boxes.
- Insure that the machine is equipped with the proper components, maintain machine by loading material into machines/secondary operations, rotation through operations of all machines in this job classification required.
- Obtain and complete required paperwork (first part sheet, up-time report, tie in log, tags, Non-Conformity Report (NCR)).
- Extruder Operator
- Communicates effectively with applicable departments and the ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals and must have good oral and written communication skills, must be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Must be able to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.