United States, Irvine, CA, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Manager - Business Controlling
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Actively partner with all facets of the business to drive & steer financial forecasting, monthly reporting and analysis for key business partners
- Liaise actively as the primary contact to the business for all matters related to financial accounting, including monthly closing, analysis and management reporting
- Prepare monthly & quarterly financial performance reviews, variance and profitability analysis and identify areas for improvement
- Develop excellent understanding of in-house financial & sales reporting systems, interpret and communicate key financial information
- Oversee and optimize the development of regional cash net working capital while closely working with order-to-cash team
- Collaborate closely with manufacturing / supply chain and provide transparency on profitability development
- 5 to 7 years experience in Finance / Controlling
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA, CPA, CFA, CMA preferred
- International work experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills
- High degree of familiarity and demonstrated experience of working in SAP, general operation applications and accounting interfaces within an ERP environment
- Very strong quantitative skills, including proficiency in MS Excel, including experience with Lookups, Pivot Tables, Indexing, etc.
- Strong communication skills, including ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders across all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deliverables in a fast-paced, dynamic Business Controlling environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.