SGP, Singapore, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Technical Customer Service (TCS) Engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Excellent teamworking relationship with Sales and Marketing team.
- Provide onsite technical support for customers when needed
- Teamwork with Field TCS and Sales and Product Development to support customer enquiries
- Preparation of accurate and timely reports
- Evaluate and prioritize test requirements in the laboratory for SEA customer support
- Design test, prepare samples, run tests, and report the results
- Support maintenance of lab equipment and necessary tools
- Train regional members on lab equipment and test methods for products
- Work together with the field engineer for on-site customer visit and lab trials
- BS in Chemistry or relevant engineering/technical discipline.
- Possess min. 3-5 years of experience in Semiconductor/Camera Module/Sensor relative industries.
- Work experience in composites, coatings, or adhesives and sealants is an advantage
- Experience of material property test with DSC, DMA, TMA, TGA, Rheometer, Die Shear Strength
- Knowledge and experience of handling of SEM, EDX, dispenser, FTIR, Datacon Die Attach is an advantage
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
- Good trouble-shooting and analytical skill
- Ability to design material characteristic and/or failure test based on the customer issue and assessment
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Cultural diversification – work experience in different geographies, multi-lingual is a plus
- Travel Required (up to 30%), SEA region