Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Global Senior Product Owner Digital Engagement Platforms (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Join the world’s largest adhesives producer with a unique portfolio of breakthrough innovations, tailor-made solutions and strong brands in adhesives, sealants and functional coatings
- Make an impact in our journey to excellence in end-to-end Customer Experience by supporting our Henkel Adhesives Digital Transformation with the goal to become a fully Customer centric and data-driven organization
- Strategic leadership in driving the development of Henkel Adhesives B2B Digital Engagement Platforms (WCMS & DAM) strategy, development and integrations to deliver an end-to-end digital platform experience across all our multiple business models (D2B/Marketplace, 3rd parties retail management, distribution management, large accounts)
- Own and drive B2B.COM Engagement Platform, including UX and Content Management technology development (Web CMS & DAM, eg. AEM) with 360 integrations with Marketing, Sales, Commerce & Service Cloud Technology (such as SAP, Salesforce Pardot, Adobe Marketo, etc.)
- Partner with Marketing and Sales functions, SBUs and Markets to Lead Global Digital Engagement Platforms agile requirements gathering, tests, proof of concepts, development and implementation at Global scale (70+ Countries and 9 industrial SBUs) through progressive integrations, optimization & personalization.
- Lead Digital Engagement Product Owners team to ensure customer experience platforms integration
- Agile Program lead and supervisor, enabling timely decision making by senior stakeholders
- Vendor management, budget planning and tracking responsibility
- Information Technology and/or Digital Marketing background, with focus on Website/Content/D2B & Marketplace Technology to drive data-driven & multi-channel Customer Engagement
- 10 years proven experience within enterprise Digital Marketing & Content Management solutions (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Test & Target, DAM, PIM, Sitecore, SAP Hybris, OpenText, Oracle, CoreMedia, CIAM) within large organizations
- In depth experience in working in an IT agile environment and making tough decisions quickly and effectively
- In depth professional knowledge of Digital Content Management dynamics on processes, tools and operational level
- Great project management and agile team management skills are required
- Good presentation and relationship skills, in order to drive large transformational projects
- International background, able to manage multiple stakeholders in different countries and contexts
- Very good business acumen, results driven person, self-motivating and hands-on approach
- Creative problem-solving skills and great attention to details
- Fluent business-level English