Belgium, Brussels, Beauty Care
Community & Event Manager - Beauty Care Professional (m/f/x)
Henkel Beauty Care Professional holds a leading market positions and offers a broad portfolio of professional hair products exclusively for hairdressers. In this fastmoving sector, success depends on constant innovation, high-quality products, education, inspiration and a fantastic team.
Are you ready to work in a challenging, glamorous and dynamic environment?
In the Hair Salon Business, Henkel Beauty Care Professional is among the top 3 beauty companies worldwide and continuously stimulates the market with innovative launches.
We have a great job opportunity in the Professional Partner services department (PPS) This department stands for three main pillars: Image, Education and Support
Education is all about adding real value to our passionate hairdresser’s business. From hairdressers to hairdressers. Our seminars take place at our Brussels ASK academy, in-salon and at other venues. Henkel Beauty Care is constantly developing exciting brands and to launch, educate and elevate them to a high level in the market we want you!
Participation in strategic and business meetings. Shared responsibility within the teams of Sales and Marketing. Define and implement local PPS Strategy, definition aligned with International and regional. Coordination with local Marketing & Sales to achieve local targets & increase market penetration & new clients
- Spokesperson and “face” of the company
- Organize events, trips, and awards
- Manage day-to-day activities in an ASK Academy in order to implement the organization's overall support strategy
- Prepare and deliver seminars and technical support
- Manage budgets
- Manage social media channels
- Initiate and steer digital education content production in the local academy (new digital education content hub)
- Drive revenue to digital education platforms
- Collect data analytics to review results of digital education
- Maintain content and incorporate new technologies/platforms
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in communication, marketing or related topic
- At least 2-3 years in a similar role, preferably in the beauty sector
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
- Strong computer skills
- Interest in the hairdressing industry and fashion-sense/orientation
- High level of organisational- and coaching skills for communities and organizations out of the compagny
- Good public speaker
- Strong communicator and able to act on different management levels and with different types of customers
- Creative mind, can-do and hands-on mentality
- Competent and experienced in using a wide range of digital platforms and Social Media
- Confident to manage & steer implementation progress of cascaded digital strategy within PPS context