United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
Global Digital Marketing Manager - Web & Social Media
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Managing content on owned channels (website, social such as LinkedIn and Youtube) and monitor the effectiveness through analytics to increase performance
- SEO optimization of content
- Web content fit in ONE!Web (website)
- Web content updates
- Addressing always “on” content strategy (focusing on organic traffic growth)
- Based on insights (either collected through social listening or other means); propose “always on” content roadmap and develop accordingly
- Taking part in global campaign developments for new products, services and applications to collaborate on creating the best-in-class online user experience
- Creating and implement global social strategy including:
- Recommendation for global social presence
- Working with key stakeholders to set up processes to create, maintain and sustain content creation, community management etc
- Strategy for influencer programs
- Helping drive digital ecosystem development to deliver superior online customer experience
- Identifying and recommending key website development to continuously innovate in how we serve our customers through online channels
- Identifying and implementing processes to streamline the implementation of new content and content updates globally
- Working closely with global, regional and local marketing teams and Subject Matter Experts; cross-SBU digital team and peers in other business units
- 7+ years in digital marketing, web and social management in a global company
- Strong expertise in digital content, web and social engagement, B2B web copywriting
- Strong expertise in SEO / SEM
- BS / BA degree required / MBA preferred
- High proficiency with PC applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- High proficiency in digital tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe CQ5 content management system, Sprinklr, content collaboration systems
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.