China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Develops tests and reports on formulations Executes lab testing and generates test data and documentation Ensures SHE and compliance Communicates with various internal functions
Support PD Chemists on project related lab work, including RMs acquisition, adhesive formulating & testing and testing data summary.
On-time delivery of high quality work assigned by chemists related to development projects
Compliant behaviors and on-time quality work regarding lab 5S & Safety
Henkel Financial performance, AE Electronics NPI & NES
- College degree or above, major in Chemical / Polymer / Material / Others
- 1-3 years working experience in Chemical industry , lab skills for dealing with chemicals mixing, adhesive testing and data collection/reporting
- Candidates with adhesive experiences are preferred
- Basic English language skill in reading and writing is needed