China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Researches and develops groundbreaking technologies
- Identifies opportunities for new technology, products or performance improvements
- Leads one or multiple R&D projects critical to business
- Actively makes specialized knowledge available to the organization
- Acts as an ambassador for the scientific community of Henkel Adhesive Technologies both internally and externally
- Identifies and engages valuable external partners
- Acts as responsible for new research, IP, publications, technology roadmap
- Secures IP position in own area of development
- Steers and facilitates knowledge sharing and supports project teams in solving problems
- Acts as an advisor for management and steering committees
- Contributes actively in scientific publications and forums with papers and presentations
- 1) Ph.D. in polymer, chemistry, material science or related majors. Master with related work experiences.
- 2) 0-5 working years, material formulation skills and material characterization skills are required to perform the job sufficiently.
- 3) Good communication skills are needed to drive innovation collaborations with varied parties including internal colleagues, external RM suppliers and customers.
- 4) Motivated to continuously learn and achieve, even under uncertainty and pressure.
- 5) Open minded, self-starting, team player.
- 6) Fluent English level.