China, Shanghai SCIP, Adhesive Technologies
Electrical & Instrument engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- This position is responsible for all improvement activities from Electrical-Instrument & control system aspects to support production and relevant function departments normal operation in Dragon plant.
- Daily participating the morning meeting of dedicated plant.
- Daily troubleshooting focus on electrical, instrument & control system (PLC) to keep production and facility smoothly running.
- Work closely with users and dig more possibility for the continuous improvement project to achieve excellent.
- Contractor management and project implementation & tracking.
- Full compliance with corporate standard and local regulations.
- Bachelor's degree or above, with chemical engineering with E&I background
- 3-5 years experience, chemical industry is preferred, know the Siemens or Emerson control system Chemical engineering with E&I background more than 3 years
- Good English skill