South Korea, Seoul-Gasan Digital, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Product Development Technician
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Support product development activity, formulation, and testing
- Propose and develop new formulations in line with customer expectations, market opportunities and commercial potential
- Create formulation and deliver performance improvements
- Provide necessary supervision to staff to achieve project targets and participate in or lead global projects as deemed appropriately
- Work closely with technical customer service and marketing teams to provide support in relation to marketing documentation and claims for new products
- Support sales and technical functions within businesses or manufacturing functions as required
- Source all relevant materials and equipment to support product development lab operations
- Keep all lab resources in good working order and maintain compliance with safety regulations and quality procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or equivalent is required
- Entry level can apply
- Excellent knowledge in materials, new innovations, and technologies is preferred