South Korea, Seoul-Gasan Digital, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Product Development Chemist
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Research and develop groundbreaking technologies and identify opportunities for new technologies, products or performance improvements
- Lead R&D projects and actively make specialized knowledge available to organization
- Act as an ambassador for scientific communities internally and externally and identifies and engages valuable external partners
- Acts as a person in charge for new research, IP, publications and technology roadmap
- Secure IP position in own area of development
- Steer and facilitate knowledge sharing and support project teams in solving problems
- Acts as an advisor for management and steering committees
- Actively contribute in scientific publications and forums with papers and presentations
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry or equivalent is required
- Minimum of five years work experience in related field is required
- Excellent knowledge in materials, new innovations, and technologies is preferred
- Experience in urethane, polyurethane or pre-polymer synthesis is preferred