Ireland, Dublin, Adhesive Technologies
Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs Specialist
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Customer support in relation to the safe use of adhesives
- Ensure compliance of new product development to relevant EU Regulations to assure new product development success and product safety compliance
- Notify product management, product development in advance of emerging regulations, which may have an impact on SDS/labelling or import compliance of adhesives
- Interpret regulations as they apply to adhesives including traded goods and toll manufactured formulations
- Project work e.g. Regulatory compliance projects
- Degree in Chemistry is desirable
- Previous experience working in European chemical control regulations is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent relationship building, presentation and organisational skills required
- Strong IT skills; confident with MS Office tools
- Lotus Notes Databases, SharePoint and SAP is an advantage