China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
China TCS Engineer - AAM
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Field Technical Customer Service of metal pretreatment application to General Industry in China together with sales team
- Lab test of metal pretreatment chemicals to support sales and PD projects and provide technical solution of chemicals and auto control equipment
- Technical training, seminar and experience sharing with sales, PD, distributors, and other internal/external customers
- Bachelor or above degree in Chemistry or Material related courses
- Diligent, adapt to frequent and flexible traveling time for plenty of customers
- Curious of finding technical solution with own ideas and agile design of experiment
- Teamwork with partners and frequent information sharing in Henkel internal team
- Minimum of two years working experience in Metal pretreatment/Powder coating/Liquid paint industry
- Fluent English communication skills preferred
- Based in Shanghai Pudong Zhanjiang