EGY, Cairo, Laundry & Home Care
Marketing ABM One-Year Intern - Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Assist the Category Manager in developing and implementing the brand's strategy
- Maintain and develop the brand's equity by utilizing ATL & BTL initiatives
- Collaborate with internal departments and external agencies regarding product development
- Analyze the success of marketing campaigns and monitor consumer reactions
- Identify risks and opportunities in order to take the brand further
- Manage marketing campaigns across TV, digital, and online platforms
- Research consumer markets and stay up-to-date with customer trends
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any relevant study
- Maximum of 2 years of relevant brand management experience
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate with internal & external stakeholders in an effective manner