South Korea, Ansan, Beauty Care
Beauty Care Quality Control Lab Engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Execute lab processes like analysis and perform supervised development tasks
- Perform quality control test as needed by MFDS regulations and test new products as part of development process
- Issue and file test reports and analysis documents
- Maintain and manage quality control progress and results by completing reports and logs
- Maintain lab including following up stock of consumables and management of lab equipment to ensure all tests are performed smoothly
- Coordinate and communicate closely with business and supply chain management team on product release priorities and issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Cosmetic related field or equivalent is required
- Minimum of two years work experience in Quality Control is preferred
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (especially in MS Excel) is preferred
- Fluency in Korean and English is required
- 경기도 안산 출퇴근 가능자