United States, Bowling Green, KY, United States, Florence, KY, United States, Glasgow, KY, United States, Louisville, KY, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Field Sales Representative-Remote-Lexington KY
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Successfully manage accounts resulting in year-on-year growth in sales and profitability commensurate with the overall strategic directives of the business with focus on providing technical sales support and saturating business potential within accounts.
- Formulation and execution of a regularly updated written account strategies and forecast. In order to achieve this, the incumbent must continuously assess the state of the market, including the need for new technologies, changes in market direction, our competitors intentions, Henkel's strengths and weaknesses and the validity of our assumptions, including market size in various accounts, growth projections, account needs, and our share of the market.
- Responsible for timely and accurate administrative tasks supporting the account strategy including qualification and implementation of products to customer requirements, forecast updates, maintenance to the ACE project management system.
- Responsible for large account management.
- Bachelors of Science in a technical or business discipline required
- 5+ years of Field Sales with proven success in growing sales.
- Up-to-date computer skills including business typing skills, strong literacy in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Outstanding presentation, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- 50% of regular travel within the United States
- Requires a valid drivers license
- May require passing additional security screening based on customer requirements
- Physical Requirements: - Frequently sit, view a computer screen, and type on a keyboard for extended periods of times - Verbally communicate one-on-one and in front of groups - Occasionally may be required to reach, squat, bend and lift up to 20 lbs
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.