United States, Indianapolis, IN, Beauty Care
Distribution Operations Supervisor
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Lead and motivate a group of associates responsible for an operational area within the Distribution Center.
- Ability to motivate others with strong conflict management and problem-solving skills.
- Develop a team of cross trained associates to meet customer and facility requirements; safety, quality, productivity, inventory accuracy, and on time performance.
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement.
- Identify and implement productivity, quality, and safety project.
- Utilize standard work processes and make improvements.
- Measure performance and provide feedback.
- Experience with the staffing lifecycle to include; interviewing, hiring, performance management, promotions and termination.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgement in stressful situations.
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 3 to 7 years of experience in large multi brand distribution center
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, experience with WMS, and excellent email communication skills.
- Trained in the handling and shipment of dangerous goods.
- Detail oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to follow-up on assigned tasks to bring to resolution.
- Good verbal and written skills to communicate with associates at all levels of the organization.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.