Netherlands, Amsterdam, Beauty Care
Supply Chain Planning and Manufacturing Internship (MSc degree Engineers wanted)
Please apply only if you are currently living in the Netherlands and you are still a student or you have graduated maximum 3 months prior to the internship start date.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Drive cross departments end to end continuous improvement
- Investigate optimization opportunities between planning and manufacturing. Intern will be strongly interacting with both departments.
- Standardize and deploy KPIs in the 13 Beauty Care sites worldwide. Support implementation of technology clusters and subclusters in our sites to identify opportunities via benchmarking.
- Optimize and define processes between planning and manufacturing: Identify redundancy in meetings structure, define optimized processes for losses identification and problem solving to improve OEE and costs.
- Support building lean mindset and tools in Beauty care and cooperate in functional projects with Laundry and Adhesive organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (production, supply chain, mechanical preferred)
- Working proficiency in English, Spanish is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge in MS-Office solutions
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to interact in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong organization and problem solving skills as well as a results-oriented approach
- Available to start from June/July for min. 6 months full-time
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You will be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A competitive internship allowance (1000 EUR gross)
- Continuous learning in a digital way via LinkedIn Learning and the Henkel learning hub