United States, West Hazleton, PA, Beauty Care
Maintenance Mechanic Multi-Craft (Nights)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Maintenance Multi Craft Mechanics are responsible for maintaining, repairing and installing packaging machinery and equipment in a safe and efficient manner. The open positions are available on night shift (6:30 PM -- 6:30 AM).
- Ensure operation of mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance and aid in trouble- shooting technical issues; demonstrated ability to identify issues, conduct root cause analysis and take action to fix issues
- Fabricate repair parts by using machine shop equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair 480 volt 3 phase equipment
- Manage self-directed projects from inception to completion; must be able to work as part of a team but can complete tasks on their own
- Weekend work required as scheduled
- Minimum 3 years of current or recent Industrial Maintenance experience; high school diploma or GED required (vocational/technical coursework preferred)
- Intermediate to advanced skills in mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and experience with machine shop equipment
- Basic welding and electrical skills
- Intermediate level computer skills (Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, e-mail)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.