Hungary, Budapest, Adhesive Technologies
Supply Chain Intern (m/f)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Work in a highly motivated team with European scope in different Supply Chain Organizations with focus on Supply Planning or Service Strategy.
- Personal development through on the job learning and coaching from a dedicated mentor
- Work in regular reporting support to develop our service to the customer and to optimize our own Supply Chain efficiency
- Develop proposals for service level increase, cost saving initiatives based on own data analysis
- Support of and leading of sub projects in direct contact with different levels within the organization
- Students with ongoing studies in the field of Economics or Engineering with strong interest in Supply Chain
- Fluent English skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and creative, with the will to succeed
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, independent and driven by results
- Analytical skills, sense for accuracy, strong Microsoft Excel skills is a must
- Min. 25 hours/week with flexibility
- Min. 1-year of active student status