United States, Bay Point, CA, United States, Berkeley, CA, United States, Sacramento, CA, Adhesive Technologies
Resident Sales Engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Daily close collaboration with design engineers for battery, e-Drive, and Power Conversion systems (e-mobility systems)
- Development and maintenance of a network to the customers and other supplier and partners
- Main technical interface to the customer
- Understand key technical customer requirements and specifications
- Get technical approvals on new e-mobility systems for Henkel products
- Project Management for driving projects from first design discussion to prototyping to approval to production scale-up phase and first sales
- Collaborate with Henkel Product development and sales teams for commercial offers and negotiation
- EV Automotive background, ideally 5+ Years Job experience
- Master’s Degree in engineering or industrial engineering and Management preferred but not required
- Expertise / understanding of the OEM’s development process and related tools
- Proven track record in execution of projects, effectively managing simultaneous work-streams and a variety of stakeholders
- Strong sense of ownership, entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on mentality
- Experience in working effectively in cross-functional and international teams
- We are looking for a resident engineer who would enjoy to be part of a dynamic automotive team driving e-Mobility forward with Henkel technologies
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.