United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Purchasing
Purchasing Intern- Summer 2021
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Purchasing Intern position available starting June 2021 at our Rocky Hill, CT office.
- Full or part time schedule in alignment with the candidate school schedule.
- In this role you will lead small projects and/or regional work-steams with exposure to project management software.
- Utilize SAP Ariba and E-Sourcing Platforms and provide analytical support to sourcing teams.
- Ambitious undergraduate or graduate level Business, Engineering or Supply Chain student
- 3.2 GPA or higher
- Strong understanding of tools (Excel, PowerBI, Tableau..etc);
- Analyze & deduct potential solutions
- Systems Understanding: Basic understanding of SAP Ariba; E-Sourcing platforms
- Project Management: Ability to lead small projects and/or regional workstreams;
- Exposure to project management software
- Process/CI: Process/activity mapping exposure; Ability to understanding e-2-e process frameworks
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.