Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Operations Controlling - North America
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Participate in financial analyses and take over responsibility for finance and controlling projects
- Contribute to projects related to automation of financial reporting and enhancement of processes
- Support monthly reporting and forecasting activities
- Get involved in the annual budgeting process
- Analyze financial data and prepare management reports
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in the field of finance, controlling, accounting or similar
- Fluent in English language, German is a plus
- Profound knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel
- First experiences with data modeling (Power Pivot, Power BI) is a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Highly motivated team player aspiring to work in an international context
- Preferred start and duration: April 15 for 4-6 months