United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Line Coordinator - 2nd Shift ($16/per hr & Benefits Start Day One!)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel is immediately hiring full-time Production Line Coordinators to join our manufacturing team in Geneva, NY. As a Production Line Coordinator, you will support the manufacturing and production of essential sanitizing products that help keep our communities safe during COVID-19. At Henkel, employee health and well-being is our top priority, and we have implemented additional precautionary measures to ensure a safe working environment for everyone during this time.
As a Production Line Coordinator at Henkel, you will receive great benefits starting on DAY 1 of employment:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Competitive pay and bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- Career development opportunities
The Production Line Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Line Supervisor in the direction of production line and manufacturing activities to ensure proper staffing, training, efficiency, quality, and output. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting Line Supervisor by coordinating team assignments, including manpower and materials, to maximize efficient production and quality per manufacturing order
- Maintaining written records of line production, efficiency, and quality
- Training new line technicians and assist in performance evaluation process
- Helping to ensure the safety of individuals working in the manufacturing environment
- Performing quality checks and collecting samples as requested
- Making minor line adjustments and repairs needed for normal manufacturing operations
- Ensure manufacturing and warehouse receipts match the actual for components and bulk
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/HSE strongly preferred, or 6+ months manufacturing experience required.
- Good communication skills and good math skills required.
- Must have proven ability in all aspects of production technician and knowledge of all the procedures in Packaging department.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- The position is in the factory and could involve standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.