IND, Kurkumbh, Adhesive Technologies
Engineer - Quality Assurance
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for ensuring that Quality Management System IATF 16949 requirements develop, implement and improve through the organization the Management system conforms to the requirements of the standard.
- Ensure processes are delivering their intended outputs
- Reporting on performance of management system and on opportunities for improvement to Top Management
- Maintain and update required documentation as per ISO and IATF standard requirement in line with IMS documentation.
- Plan and conduct regular system and process audits and product audit in the unit.
- Responsible for conducting timely internal audits at the unit and ensure conformity in systems and processes.
- Review of customer score cards and customer feedback.
- Plan and conduct the supplier audits in coordination with purchase.
- Conduct supplier performance evaluation and work on improvement actions along with Supplier quality.
- Assist manager for handling customer audits, external audits.
- Support site specific IMS standard implementation and where necessary at Global IMS level.
- Review the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System and the implementation of existing policies and procedures necessary for the achieving objectives.
- Responsible for customer specific requirement documentation and updation.
- Ownership of Quality training at site and its delivery.
- Responsible for inspection and control of RM, In process and finished goods
- Implement and maintain statistical Finished goods release system AOQL.
- Conduct process capability studies on an ongoing basis.
- Implement process control strategy with effective monitoring program.
- Drive quality behavior audits and walkthroughs.
- Maintain records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Shift planning and scheduling of QC Executives.
- Analyze customer complaints, find the root cause, prepare counter measures and effectively implement the same.
- Own Management of Change at Site from Quality.
- Facilitate customer visits at Site.
- Master in Chemistry / Chemical Engineer with 8 to 10 years of experience in Chemical, Specialty chemicals, Automotive industry.
- Knowledge of metal pre treatment chemicals /adhesive will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of IATF 16949, ISO 9001, 140001 and 45001.
- Auditing Skills
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of customer specific requirements