Germany, Düsseldorf, Beauty Care
Digital & Social Media Manager got2b (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Plan, manage and execute the overall direction of assigned brand for global digital and social activities across markets
- Creation of an overarching digital touchpoint strategy and overlooking management of assigned social channels
- Create, implement, and roll out attention grabbing social media content and hero campaigns
- Conceptualize and implement digital & social media campaigns with agencies and other service providers while maintaining brand’ visual identity
- Organize editorial meetings with the brand, and key countries and develop engaging global content calendars for key social media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube), based on 360° content marketing strategy
- Constantly challenge, create, and improve new approaches to connect with consumers in support of the overall Digital Marketing ecosystem
- Successfully completed a Masters degree in Communication / Media Studies or a similar education in Social Media, Community Management or Online Marketing
- A digital and communications professional with minimum 3 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably at an FMCG company, cosmetics retailer, cosmetic goods manufacturer, digital agency that has worked heavily with beauty, with a focus on social media and content creation
- A creative who has a good sense of taste in imagery and text, and recognizes trends early on
- A highly collaborative team player who is flexible, reliable, highly organized and able to handle projects independently
- Has in-depth understanding & experience working on key social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and social media management/publishing tools such as Sprinklr / Hootsuite, and Influencer Management Tools
- Has excellent communication and copy writing skills in both English & German language