Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Global Media Audience Strategist - Laundry & Home Care (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel Global Media manages media activities for all Henkel brands across all business units. We are a strong team of 40+ Global & Local experts in 10+ locations worldwide. Our scope covers the full Media product from strategy to buying in both Classical and Digital Media. We partner with the best agencies, data and ad-tech providers to deliver strong results for our brands. Internally we join forces with our stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, E-Com etc.) on Local and Global level.
Join us now as “Global Media Audience Strategist - Laundry & Home Care (d/f/m) in our Headquarter in Düsseldorf, Germany
- Advise Global Marketing on data-driven Audience Strategies for key international media campaigns
- Translate and quantify consumer research data into addressable media audiences
- Correlate reason-to-buy to audience segments and support global Marketing in the development of digital campaigns
- Drive & leverage Audience data strategy (1st/2nd/3rd party data)
- Support negotiations and collection of 2P data deals with retail partners & publishers and 3P data deals (e.g. Zeotap, LiveRamp)
- Build local expertise in segmentation and guide audience building in key markets
- Working in a challenging, dynamic & international environment
- University degree in Business Administration, IT, Media or similar area
- Minimum 5-year practical experience in the field of digital marketing with focus on paid media, e.g., work experience in a FMCG company, media agency or ad technology company
- Expertise in working with Market Research institutes (e.g., GfK, Nielsen, Kantar, IRI)
- Experience in consumer segmentation and audience building
- Experience with digital marketing solutions (e.g., GoogleAds, Facebook Business Manager, DV360)
- Passion for digital marketing and consumer understanding
- Results-oriented and reliable project management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Persuasive communication and analytical skills to effectively interact with key stakeholders across functions, countries and external partners
- Fluent English language skills are mandatory, German language skills are beneficial